27 October 2008

Our plan messed up

Today is Sunday. We are still in Uncle Yono’s house. We are still on our plan to go Uncle Yanto’s house. I woke up at 7 am, my bro woke up earlier. We decised to go in the afternoon. Maybe at 10 am. When I arrived yesterday, my uncle was not in the home. He went to Puncak to attend ferewell party of his office mate. So there is only my auntie and my 2 cousins, Yanti and Dika. Dika was just operated his intestines. He was diagnosed appendix. But he is recovered now.

At 10.30 am we departed without waiting Uncle Yono, in our mind. We had to arrived at Uncle Yanto’s House earlier, because we didn’t want to miss a bus or public car. I had ever be there about 4 month a go. At 8 pm above, there is no public car anymore from kalideres to his house. We didn’t want to do speculation. Earlier we arrived, earlier we could go home.

But something happened when we wanted to depart. Uncle Yono seemed from the distance… he was coming…!!!! So we postponed for a while…we delighted when he carried cassavas…. In indonesia it is called ubi or singkong… there is a special name for this cassava, its name is cassava cilembu or ubi cilembu….. hmmhhh it tastes good… its been a long time I didn’t eat this. we ate those cassavas… it still tasted good….many people said this cassava have an unique taste…..it is different from burn cassava that may u have at home…its taste only can be found at Puncak….heheheh try it.

My uncle suggested us not to go to uncle yanto’s house, and gave us advice to go home tomorrow. Actually he also wanted to go there next week, so he wanted us to join next week to go there together…….actually i also have lazy feeling to go there, but we had promised to Dana, uncle Yanto.s son, to go today. Finally we decided to go.

To go to unle yanto’s house is very complicated way…. Note it… we have to take several bus with each route. Kampong rambutan—kali deres—bla blab bla…. I forgot. I wanted to call dana, after we reached kali deres. The first step, we had to reach Kampung rambutan…. There is many way to go there…. The simplest way for me is u could take ojeg (ojeg is kind of motorcycle, u have to pay when u want to ride ) to reach ujung aspal , and take microlet (kind of car)… just a simply one. But in this case, my auntie gave me other way. We had to take microlet written KC-A… and we dropped at pertigaaan padang…and we continued with microlet written number 44 with route kampong rambutan. At the beginning, I thought our journey is would work well… but I did mistake…. The microlet took so so so long to reach kampong rambutan, we had traffic jam along the way…this is the first time I took this car…. i saw raffles hills !!! it passed cibubur road…. Traffic jam every where…,our car can not run but walked slowly…some times stop….walked a minute then stop again….there was no ac, so it was very hot…I wiped my sweat of with my handkerchief many times… I saw fatigue face of my bro…. from his gesture… many times he force his self to sleep but it couldn’t. may times he asked the passenger next to him to open the window just want to feel a wind breeze…

His face relented….he looked tired…. But tried to smile…. Yeah it is new experience for him to feel this…… yeah my bro this is Jakarta, u have to feel this…..almost every where.. I dont know when it will end….i hope u would be familiar with this condition….keep your spirit.

Finally we arrived at kampong rambutan at 1.30 pm. Huh yeah…. Alhamdulillah. We dropped at musholla in kampong rambutan. We had chance to do pray dhuhur.

What happened next……Heavy rain came to us…….Hurray hurray……its been a long time we did not have rain….thanks God. U could guess, we halted in musholla. We had chance to rest for a while… I saw many peoples halted in musholla… they are same with us. Wait until rain is over. But the rain was torrential, more and more. It looked that it doesn’t want to finish.

Finally it was overed. Maybe it relented to us. Hehehe. we decided to go to kali deres via busway. We got a move on busway. For this time we had a seat, no wonder because the busway start from kampong rambutan, so it is still empty. I had chance to sleep while listening my ipod.

Finally we reached kampong melayu. And we had to continued to next route to senen. But what happened,,, there are a lot of queues. And that was possible for us not to get a seat. So we decided not to continue our journey ….. yes …….we canceled to go to uncle’s yanto’s house………..so we directly went to our bourding house. Hehehehe…. Bad day….. I hoped this is the right choice.




Sunday night......before went sleep.

No comments: