27 October 2008

My day....Monday

This morning is so gloomy. I like this weather. It is not hot, but also not cold…just average………We were late to wake up. So we couldn’t make up our room like we promised last night. Last night we committed to clean our room. We needed to dispose my unused staff. like cardbox, plastic bag, etc…

I started to have a bath at 7 am above… but when I came into the room, I saw the hole where is the water headed is clogged up. So i had to clean up the hole from rubbish, like hair etc, hehehe. Finally that was finished, but not truly 100 percent. I thougt the rubbish have already been inside the hole so it clogged up the drain. So when I had a bath, I had to wait the water came into the hole. And it took so long. What a bad morning…hehehe

I went to the office at 7 30 am above, when I started to go , I saw shoes craftsman. I stopped him, and called my bro. I remembered, my bro’s shoes have a problem. Maybe the craftsman can repaire. so my bro need not to go to benhil to repaire it. Okay I had to go………………



Monday Morning

No comments: