25 October 2008

our journey to pondok gede

i am now in Pondok Gede, in my cousin's house. with my bro. yeah i want to take my bro to each of my uncle and auntie's house, start from here, hehehe.

actually we had plan to go yesterday, but we postponed, because tomorrow (so today) he had to send aplication letter. that is the last day. i often warn my bro not to send the letter on the last day or the last minute, because it can make us panic.....hehehe it is not a good habbit... dont imitate...
we didn want to do speculation. On Saturday our post office just opened half day. if we continued going last night, i dont think so we could find post office today there, because i assumed the post office is far-far away from home. it is ridiculous if we are late to send just because we spend alot of times to find where the post office is, hehehe. i think our decission is right. today in the morning, about 10 am, we started to go. we went to go to thepost office by taxi. during my journey, i met my friend from magetan, her name is Nina, she wanted to go to klender.

my target is post office, and its location in Jatinegara, why i choosed jatinegara? because i had ever been there and that is the big one, so i assumed on saturday. it will be opened. actually there is post office near my boarding house, i had my bro check it. but it is closed, olala.
and the second reason, jatinegara is near kampung melayu, the place that we headed after we go to post office. ...i ask Nina to join us with taxi because to go to klender she should pass jatinegara. finally we found post office at Jatinegara. Nina said thanks to us, and continued her journey to klender.
we spent a few minutes in post office, after my bro sent the application, we headed to kampung melayu to take busway to go to kampung rambutan. hmmhh alot of queues, but finally i got the bus, my bro could get the seat, but i stood. nevermind........that is not important, the most important is we can arrived there save. hehehehe.

Alhamdulillah, we are save, we arrived around 2 pm. and now my bro is sleeping, i just heared adzan maghrib calls us to pray.... i will wake him up.......

see u....................


Pondok Gede. 25 Oct, 6 pm.

No comments: