14 August 2011

ramadhan ke tigabelas, 13 Agustus 2011

it is saturday on august 13 2011, this is holiday time, i had no activity, but i should go to pondok cabe to my auntie's house to have open fasting together. on the afternoon, i was at home and merely doing chat and browsing. remembered my cousing bbm to go there, i took a bath soon, pray ashar, but i still cannot go there immediately, because i my battery for camere was still on charging, so to wait for the technician to fixed it , and looking for the meal and drink for the open fast. while i am open fasting, i want to play with my camera, and when i want to press the shutter, olalaal it didnt work, oh My God, my charging battery was missed, so after my tyres was ok, i back home, and pray maghrib as well, so i missed to go to my aunt, but i promised to go after open fast.
after maghrib, i went to pondok cabe , my aunt's house, and what happened ? 1 km before arrived, my motorcycle act bad again, it runs the gasoline out...huh.... i did a mistake, why i dont watch the availability of it?????? damn it (uppps puasa ) do u know what i have to do...... its miserable and take times and energy as well...1. i have to go to ATM because there is no money in my pocket.
2. I have to walk to search gasoline seller, so i stop at the small shop , and ask the shopkeeper to keep it.

Finally everything was done , but isya was just started, so i looked for the masjid for isya and tarawih, thanks God, i found it, The masjid is near the the complex of my aunti's. thanks God i am still on my commitment.

No comments: