14 August 2011

Ramadhan ke sebelas, 11 Agustus 2011

this day is the eleventh day of ramadhan , and and elevent day of ramadhan, elevent'th day of ramadhan is on thursday, as i said before that there is always open fasting together on monday and thursday, so i joined it, at this time, my friend joined with me,his name is Abdul, but there is a little problem that can disrupt my commitment ?. yes indeed, i repeated my story, i had a commitment to have pray at different masjid on each day, and my friend doesnt know about that, and i dont want him to know,so when i told him that i want to have pray in masjid outside the office, he refused it, and want me to have pray at 25'th floor, the floor that open fasting together is held. for him , it doesnt make sense to have tarawih at other place, whereas u can have it too in ur place now, but for me, actually it is ok, but i have to brake my commitment. finally , by giving some reasons (i think sort of unclear reason), my friend (i prefer call my friend than call him abdul, i hope he dont read my blog), he agreed to have tarawih at masjid outside office. i Call it Masjid Arthaloka, because the location is stick with Arthaloka building, my friend was with me joined together to have pray at arthaloka, on my way there he still ask to me , why i have to choose arthaloka not in the office, i am still on my reason. after tarawih, we went to the station and take the train and bring us to serpong. i still saw my friend's eye, i think he is still asking me, why i am not like usually.....and little bit odd on that day...hehehehehheehe... i am sorry my friend

No comments: