14 August 2011

ramadhan ke delapan 08 Agustus 2011

sorry for the late, i just update my blog, because :
1. i dont know my body condition. lately after tarawih i always feel sleepy in early time, so i have no time to update my blog
2. i am forgetfull, that is my significant illness, hehehe
this day is eight day.... the day goes so fast
August 8 2011, is on monday, that is a custom in my office, that there is always open fasting together twice a week, on monday and thursday, so i decided to have open fasting together in my office. beside on that day there is such a spiritual speech ( kaya kultum maksudnya), and i like the ustadz, Prof dr. Adian Husaini. he is the one of ustad that i like. because his opinion is always smart, and make sense.

open fasting together is on the 25 floor, so i came early on 17.20 pm, i came when Mr Adian Husaini was giving a spiritual speech. although late, i still listen to the ending of his speech, as usually, his speech is very amazing.
as soon as his speech was over, adzan was coming in, and we were doing open fast, maghrib,isya plus tarawih as well.

No comments: