04 September 2008

Earthquake Ramadhan last year................

Ramadhan last year....

Marhaban ya Ramadhan... its too late indeed, bcause this is the third day. actually i dont want to discuss about Ramadhan. " What is Ramadhan ?" or "what is the purpose?" or "What is the benefit behind ?" no,no,no...not those topics.....

i just want to remind me, u whose house or office is in Jakarta. something happened 1 daybefore ramadhan last year. Earthquake.

I want to tell my experience on that situation.

Like a usually, i always go home late at afternoon because i played pingpong first with my friends then prayed before went home.

i forgot what date, but i absolutely remembered that the earthquake happened 1 day before Ramadhan came last year. i was on the 27th floor. After played pingpong, i went to the bathroom to take some water for praying. Suddenly i felt to be fallen easily...i thought that i would be sick. I had felt that i should go to doctor. on those times i often fall. I walked to the musholla while hold the wall so i didnot fall. I was still on my mind until i met yazid, one of my pingpong mate. he said that there was earth quake.....

Oh My God, i just realized that i was not sick. the thing that caused me fall is earthquake. i stopped for a moment to feel it. wow.. earthquake u know... that was fast and strong enough to rock our building. I felt my building slowly swayed. I felt uncomfortable with this condition... i had not prayed maghrib, but the building swayed gently. I was scared on that day. that was the peak of my emotion. i was scared that the God almighty would take me early.....in my pray, i ask the God to give me chance to be existed in the world. I lost my contentration. but i sobbed while ask God to stop the earthquake. " Oh God i still want to live".

After prayed, soon i went to hugecrowded in front of the lift. i saw anxious faces there. i was getting scared. the lift was off. we have to downstair from 27th floor to the 1st floor manually,on foot. could you imagine how many floor we passed ?

Allahu Akbar, Subhanallah, is the sentences that is pulled out from our mouth continously......we dont care how far stair we were passing through. the only thing that we thought was "were we safe ?"...

Once again....Allahu Akbar..... Thanks God, U give us a little bit longer to taste the world.






2 Ramadhan 1429 H
after openned fasting.

No comments: